Constructed from high quality timbers, this gorgeous Adam Series 'Blues Rock' guitar captures the essence of a T-type guitar, with added grunt. We've created a versatile instrument that is a feast for the eyes and the ears, made for the stage and perfectly at home with country, blues and classic rock.
Born in the UK, the Blues Rock features a light weight, French polished two piece Honduran mahogany body dressed with eye-popping bookmatched ziricote, Canadian maple neck, Bare Knuckle Pickups' The Boss set, Gotoh vintage ashtray bridge with brass compensated saddles and Oak Grigsby four-way switching. The Blues Rock offers a broad range of sounds, from authentic t-type twang to fat, beefy, tones full of harmonic detail and character, with excellent bass response when you need it.
Fitted hardware is equally impressive, with parts chosen without compromise from the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, including Sperzel USA Trimlok machine heads, a Tusq XL nut, CTS potentiometers, Sprague capacitor, Switchcraft output jack and Jim Dunlop flush mounted strap locks.
Includes a limited lifetime warranty to original owner. Supplied in a Gator Deluxe LED case complete with a handmade 3” black leather strap .
Take this rare opportunity to buy this truly unique guitar from stock, or contact us to commission your own build.
Malone Guitars 'Adam Series' Blues Rock
- Body: Two piece Honduras mahogany with book matched ziricote and French polished shellac finish
- Neck: Canadian maple. Modern thin C profile, 9.5" radius, 25.5" scale, 42mm nut/56mm heel, 20.5mm thickness at 1st fret/22mm at 12th fret. Satin shellac 'fast finish'
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle Pickups 'The Boss' set
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage ashtray with compensated brass saddles
- Frets: 22 stainless steel medium jumbo
- Tuners: Sperzel USA 'Trimlok' locking tuners
- Nut: Tusq XL
- Pickguard: 3mm black/white/black three ply acrylic
- Electronics: CTS potentiometers, Sprague orange drop capacitor, Switchcraft jack, vintage cloth wiring and Oak Grigsby four-way switching (4 - bridge: 3 - bridge+neck parallel: 2 - bridge+neck series: 1 - neck)
- Strings: Rotosound 10s
- Strap buttons: Jim Dunlop USA flush mount strap locks
- Case: Gator Deluxe LED edition
- Strape: Handmade 3” black by Leathergraft Liverpool
The Boss is a genuine rhythm powerhouse of Tele® performance with a huge range of rounded, muscular tones and traditional Tele® character.
The idea behind The Boss Tele® set was to take the 42 AWG plain enamel wind of the bridge coil to the max without compromising definition or the authentic twang and grind of a true Tele® pickup. The result is a fat, driving set of coils that can still be cleaned up by rolling back on the volume pot, offering up a massive variety of Tele® tones, which span clean Country through hot Rock and beyond. The higher output provides a lot more bass response than would normally be expected and a more compressed dynamic, creating a deep tone with excellent sustain. The high-end is sweet and warm and the mids are fat with rich harmonic detail. The neck coil has been wound to balance perfectly in output and sound, available with traditional neck cover or open coil to suit the application. As with all of the Tele® coils in the range, hook-up is vintage cloth 'push back' and the bridge coil features a copper plated steel baseplate