This beautiful Fender Stratocaster, in Olympic White, has all the looks and tone of a 70s original, with the feel, stability and playability of a more modern guitar and at a fraction of the price!
Fitted with genuine 1977 Fender single coil pickups in the neck and middle position and a hard driving 1978 Mighty Mite Humbucker in the bridge, this guitar is full of 70s tone. CTS potentiometers, a Fender 5 way switch, switchcraft output jack, a treble bleed modification and a push/pull volume pot to split the humbucker complete the best-in-class electronics.
The 'big headstock' maple neck is all 70s in appearance, but is a modern Fender C shape offering, with a four bolt fitting, modern Fender USA tuners and medium-jumbo frets. The American Standard alder body is fitted with an all-steel two-post vibrato and is factory finished in 70's standard Olympic White. It is just starting to mellow to a soft yellow, adding to the 70s look.
A hand cut three ply scratch plate, locking strap buttons, a black leather strap and an original 1970s Fender USA heard case complete the 70s vibe.
Fender Stratocaster - 70s mojo resto-mod
- Series: maloneguitars resto-mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge: Fender USA steel 2 post
- Tuning Machines: Fender USA
- 1977 Fender Single-Coil (Neck)
- 1977 Fender Single-Coil (Middle)
- 1978 Mighty Mite Humbucker (Bridge)
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Blade:
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge and Middle Pickups
- Middle Pickup
- Middle and Bridge Pickups
- Bridge humbucker
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Original 1970s Fender hardcase